Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Fa la la la

I'm leaving tomorrow for Nebraska via a South Dakota stop for Christmas, and I'm not sure when I'll be posting next. Here's a quick update for now:

THESIS:
Writing is about to begin! I am way behind my goals in writing, but this statistics table that is finally done has taken me way longer than I had anticipated. Over break, I'll have some journals read and a good chunk of the paper written.

JOB:
Aaron has been finding more potential jobs for me than I have myself. My problem is that I'm limiting myself to the normal websites such as USAjobs and NWA Job Corner. I need to broaden my horizons and think outside the box if I'm ever going to find a job in Chicago.

I finally got my transcripts faxed in for the NWS job in Green Bay. I went to the Union to fax them and the person working used the wrong number! One was labeled "Fax" and the other "Phone", and any smart person would realize you use the "Fax" number to FAX paper. No, she thought it was a brilliant idea to use the "Phone" one. Geez.

Alright, I guess that's it for now. If I don't post before this, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

PhD Comic:


Until next time...

1 comment:

OUWxGuesser said...

lalalla no posts in a long time :P