Sunday, May 4, 2008

Last Week

Well, it's hard to believe this is my last week in ND. There's still so much yet to be done to prepare for the move, and I'd rather spend that time just enjoying my last few days here. Everyone is busy with finals this week, anyway, so I guess it works out.

I have been very busy this weekend packing and cleaning. I am just about done packing...which is awesome. I want as much done as possible by Friday since I will be busy with family and graduation. Then all we'll have to do on Sunday is pack up the truck, maybe do some last bit of cleaning and be done!

I have been able to sell most of big items which is awesome...like the TV, DVD player, table, and rocking chair. I'm still trying to sell some kitchen items, but those I'm less concerned with since I'd be happy just donating them to Goodwill.

Oh, I finally got my thesis copies (all 8 of them) to the library to be sent off to be bound. I went with a dark green (school color) and gold lettering. Unfortunately, I won't see them until the middle of June. Boo.

So, today the plan is to wrap up the packing and clean what I can. I may even move the boxes out to the garage to get them out of my way, but that means sweeping out the garage first. That has to be done eventually anyway. I also want to make some rhubarb pie, too, because I have lots of frozen rhubarb left. Yay rhubarb pie...so tasty. Then I have to take my TV and DVD player over to Amanda's. It'll be a busy Sunday.

No comments: